Build a Vacation
There’s never a shortage of things to do in Hawai‘i. Planning can make the difference between an okay and a fabulous vacation. Whether you want to explore as many beaches as possible, see Hawaii via surfboard, outrigger, kayak, or a tour bus we’re here to help. No matter your age, the language you s peak, or what you want to do, our expert concierge can help you even before you board the plan.
Purchasing the Ohana Amenities Program before you arrive not only gives you a head start on choosing how best to spend your time here in Paradise, but it can also save you money. In-room amenities and upgrades alone could save you the $35.00 per room per night program fee but that’s just the beginning.
Below is a list of the some of the most popular activities on the island, but our Ohana guests can save between 15 and 25% off of so much more including neighbor island travel and activities. To start building your vacation today or to buy the Ohana Amenities Program, email us for more information. Sign up before you arrive and we’ll even upgrade your room!
- You’ll see Pearl Harbor and the bookends of WWII, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri; the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Aloha Tower and Marketplace, and historic Honolulu Harbor pass beneath in a wave of color.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Punchbowl, the National Cemetery of the Pacific, as well as Waikiki, Diamond Head and the splendor of Hanauma Bay.
Circle Island Tours
- Majestic Circle Island Tour - Tropical reefs, ancient sites, scenic lookouts, famous surf. The Majestic Circle Island Tour is a 120-mile Oahu adventure on which you’ll explore all the variety, natural beauty and excitement this spectacular island has to offer.
- Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour - If you are on our island for a short time, this is the ideal way to experience Oahu’s rich history and magnificent landscape. Moving, beautiful, memorable, this tour encompasses it all.
- Snorkeling - Hanauma Bay is a protected marine life conservation area and one of the world's best places for novice snorkelers. Within the bay's calm waters, you can swim through a coral reef with more than 450 species of vibrant tropical fish!
- Kayaking - Kayak on beautiful Kane'ohe Bay located on the windward coast of Oahu. Kane’ohe Bay is home to Oahu's only barrier reef. Enjoy a guided eco-tour with Kama'aina Kids' friendly staff of certified instructors. Experience the magnificence of Kaneohe Bay's pristine waters and diverse sea life with the Bay's one and only kayak eco-tour. $120 per person
Enjoy a Dinner Cruise
- Catamaran Dinner Cruise - Cruise along the coastline as you take in panoramic views of the Pacific, world-famous Waikiki and the Honolulu skyline as you experience captivating Polynesian entertainment and live music. Depending on the season and the whims of nature, you might see a spectacular sunset, the legendary green flash, a rainbow, or a full moon illuminating the sky.
- 5 Star Sunset Dining and Jazz - This Deluxe 7-course French style dining features succulent Live Maine Lobster and mouthwatering Prime Tenderloin of Beef served at your private table in our top deck Super Nova Room. Includes (4) Super Premium Cocktails. Gentlemen: slacks required. Jackets recommended.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise – The royal sunset dinner cruise will tantalize your tastebuds and delight you with spectacular views as you cruise along the island's scenic South Shore. On this enchanting voyage you'll venture along the coast farther than any other dinner cruise as you take in views of the shimmering Honolulu skyline.
- A Tale of Two Palaces - Step back in time on this unforgettable and exciting adventure as you visit the historic highlights of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- Diamond Head Crater - Enjoy an educational and fun guided hike to the 763 foot summit of the most famous crater on Earth. Incredible 360 degree views of Waikiki and the turquoise blue Pacific Ocean await you.
- Waimea Waterfall & Circle Island - Throughout your journey of discovery around the island of Oahu your nature guide will provide a fascinating narration about Hawaii’s bird and plant species, geology, history and culture.
Swim With Dolphins
- Swim with the dolphins - Most of the dolphins you will encounter in this region are the slightly smaller; Spinner Dolphins. They get this name from the way they jump out of the water and spin in the air.
- Snorkeling - After swimming with the dolphins, we move to a location where lots of tropical fish and sea turtles gather.
- Swim with turtles - Enjoy swimming with some of Hawaii’s friendliest sea creatures. The Honu, or the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle, is a gentle gliding beauty.
- Kayak surfing, an ONO taro cheeseburger, and hula lesson top off this all day excursion
- Turtle Canyon - What better way to start your day, than to slip into the refreshing waters of Hawaii and swim with turtles, fish, and other marine life?
- Sunset Sail - This is the most popular sail for the fun loving crowd! All drinks are included so even strangers become fast friends on this one!
- Fireworks Cruise - Stunning fireworks display seen from the water actually feels like you're right under the action.
Enjoy Dinner On Land
- Good food. Melt in your mouth Kalua pig, poke, salmon, salad, taro roles, Teriyaki chicken, fish, and beef jerky, which was so fresh it didn't seem like jerky. Buffet style all you can eat. Great entertainment. The night is filled with beauty, color, and excitement as our multi-talented kane (men) and wahine (women) take you through a non-stop, action-packed journey throughout the Islands of Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand as well as the romantic hula of Hawaii.
- Magic Show - As you enter this uniquely Polynesian world, you’ll find surprises, humor, and plenty of island spirit. You’ll also embark on an adventure involving some of the most exciting dining and entertainment Hawaii has to offer.
- Impersonations - Imagine the “King of Rock n Roll” alongside the “King of Pop,” singing on stage together with Lady Gaga. $65 - $185 per person
Only activities and tours booked directly with the Holiday Surf concierge or front desk qualify for discounts. Savings are based on companies and tours selected. Prices do not include taxes and are subject to change by the vendors.